Share your largest files
- Don’t be limited by email. With FileRun, you can share even the largest files with a simple link.
- Create a secure link to any file that can be shared with anyone via email.
- Share entire folders with others, so they can not only see all your content, but also upload their own.
Send file requests
- File requests allow you to collect and receive files from anyone, right into your FileRun user account, with just a link.
- File requests are ideal for receiving a large file or collection of files, collecting photos after a special event, and requesting submissions from coworkers and clients.
No import required
- Just like you do with an FTP server, point FileRun to where you keep the files on your server and you will get instant web access to them.
- Want to access your files also by FTP, SMB or WebDAV (server included)? No problem. Upload, download or manage the same files.
- All changes made to the files using FTP or other method reflect via FileRun without delay.
Your files everywhere
- Access your files from wherever you are using the free mobile apps.
- Sync files from your desktop using the free desktop apps.
- Access via WebDAV. FileRun comes with its own embedded WebDAV server. No server configuration needed.
Integrated with the best plugins:
- Google Docs Editor
- Create and edit Office files.
- Zoho Editor
- Create, edit and preview Office files.
- PHP web developers can develop plugins for viewing, creating or manipulating files.
- The OAuth2-secured API can be used for programatically interacting with FileRun, or creating more apps for accessing your files.
- The automatic file versioning system prevents you from accidentally overwriting existing files.
- Deleted files first end up in a trash folder before they get permanently erased.
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS) protection.
- SQL injections protection.
- Session Hijacking protection.
- Brute force login attempts protection.
- The users input is strictly validated to prevent access outside the allowed folders.
- The files can be stored outside the public are of the webserver (ie. outside the “www” folder) so direct access to the files is impossible.
- 100% support for HTTPS/SSL.